This is a reminder that Senior training starts again this week at Ipswich School Sports Centre, Rushmere:
- Men’s Training – Tuesday 25 August, 7.30-9.30pm
- Ladies’ Training – Wednesday 26 August, 7-9pm.
Please note there are new Covid-19 procedures in place:
1 – You must have completed the England Hockey Participation Agreement in order to train, at least 24 hours before training. Please click here to complete the form if you haven’t already done so (you only need to complete it once): England Hockey Participation Agreement
2 – Please make sure you sign in with the people in hi-viz jackets on the night, as we need to have a record of your attendance for Track and Trace purposes.
3 – Please don’t come to the training session if you have any Covid-19 symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
4 – The sports centre will only be open for people to use the toilets, and there is a one way system in place.