Following on from our successful holiday training sessions last summer, we have launched some Half Term Hockey Camps.
They will be running at the Sports Centre on Tuesday 1 June and Wednesday 2 June, and are open to anyone who’d like to have some holiday hockey fun!
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from Reception to Year 11
- You don’t have to be a current IES player to come – invite your friends! This will be a great chance for them to experience the fun of hockey
- Players will just need shin pads, a gum shield and suitable clothes and footwear to run around outside on our astros. We have hockey sticks to borrow.
- On Tuesday we will have guest coaches from Surbiton Hockey Club leading the training, including their director of hockey coaching, Will Fulker, and a representative from their ladies 1st team.
- On Wednesday our coaches will include members of the IES men’s and women’s 1st teams, as well as our IES Juniors young leaders and coaches.
- Each day will include skills training and fun sessions for outfield players and goalkeepers – and those who have never picked up a hockey stick before. Our skilled coaches will tailor our camps to fit the abilities of all.
The camps are split into two sessions – a morning one for primary school children and an afternoon one for high school children. Within these sessions there will be small groups running. You can book for one day or two days, and each session of 3 hours costs just £10 per child!
Please book using our Google Form: https://forms.gle/wL6r4LNb1hHAg8xNA