Membership and Fees
All the details about IES HC – seniors section and junior section – can be found on our new members information sheet, available to download here NEW MEMBERS INFORMATION
If you would like to register as a member, please click on the link below to fill in your details on our LoveAdmin database, and Moira, our Membership Secretary, will be able to approve your details and set you up to receive the right information from us.
Parents can register U18s using the same link.
Link to the online registration page:
You can log on to LoveAdmin at any time to update your information using this link.
Link to the login page:
These are due in September each year. Your membership payments aim to cover the club’s fixed costs, such as England Hockey affiliations, ISSC memberships, insurance, first aid, playing equipment, and league fees.
- Senior member fees (over 18, not in full time education) – £120
- Student member fees (over 13 in full time education, playing in the senior section) – £60
- Junior member fees (all U16 players training with the Junior section on Sundays) – £60. There are sibling discounts available to families where all players are in the Junior section
Senior match fees
In addition to the annual subscription, there is also a match fee of £10 (senior players), or £5 (students). These fees are designed to cover the costs of midweek training sessions, general club costs and supplies, match balls and teas at home or travelling when away from home.
The payment of membership subscriptions should be made by BACS payment, while the match fees are usually paid in cash on the day to the team captain.
New Senior match shirts
We have new match shirts with our new senior club sponsor Drain Doctor. This need to be bought from the club at a cost of £20.
Junior training fees
Our juniors pay £2.50 per child per week on a ‘pay and play’ basis. Those who wish to pay for a whole term of training (14 weeks for the price of 12) can pay £30 at the first training session of the term.
- Associate Membership or Midweek membership (to cover those who would like to be a non-voting member of the club, without playing in Saturday fixtures) is £30 per year.
- Non-playing Associate Senior Membership (voting), primarily applicable to club umpires and retired players, is £40 per year.
- The Club also welcomes non-playing members as Social Associates (non-voting & non-ISSC membership) at an annual subscription of £9. (It does not appear as an option on the LoveAdmin database – so please apply directly to the Club Senior Treasurer for this Associate category).
As senior, student or associate member, you may also be able to play in Summer League teams (May – July, mid-week evening games) and the Suffolk HA Indoor Leagues (October – April, mostly Monday evening games at ISSC in the sports hall).
Other participation fees for 2021/22 include:
- Midweek evening Mixed Hockey Match Fee; at cost (about £5 for seniors, depends on squad sizes and needs to break even)
- 1 day Mixed or Men’s / Ladies Tournament Fee – £5
- Training Fee (non member) £4
- Monday evening Indoor Hockey – £3 per game
- Summer evening match – £5
- Sunday/National Competition – £10
- 1-off or ad-hoc midweek games – at shared cost
Full Senior or Student Membership of the Hockey Club includes full membership of Ipswich School Sports Centre. Members may hire club facilities at advantageous rates. There is (usually) free car parking at the Club and a professionally-staffed bar and a coffee bar, as an additional benefit for members.