Senior and Student Member sessions:
- Tuesday 25 August – Men’s Training, 7.30-9.30pm
- Wednesday 26 August – Ladies’ Training, 7-9pm
For the ‘regular’ season starting in September 2020, Outdoor Club training is organised as listed below
Men’s senior/student training (from age 14, commencing Tuesday 1st Sept 2020):
- 1st X1 squad, Tuesdays, 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- 2nd X1 – 5th X1 squads, Tuesdays, 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Ladies’ senior/student training (from age 13, commencing Wednesday 2nd Sept 2020):
- Ladies’ 1s squad- Wednesdays 7.30pm-9.30pm
- Ladies’ 2s, 3s and 4s – Wednesdays 7.00pm-8.15pm
Both Men’s and Ladies’ training sessions will be held on ISSC pitch 3 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays respectively during the 2020/21 season.
In all cases, please arrive 15 minutes before the session is due to start to sign in, warm up and get ready.
(Please note that the midweek training session is Free to paid-up members who are also paying regular match fees, from 1st September 2020. Otherwise, a £2 training fee is due from those attending who are ‘occasionals’ or not members of the club).
Senior training is subject to a Christmas/New Year break and will cease for the season by the last week of March 2021 – unless there are ‘significant’ league slip games to play, when the training may be extended for a further period.
Junior Boys & Girls training (age 6 – 16): Sunday mornings starting on 6 September 2020. U8s/U10s/U12s – training 9-10.30am; U14s/U16s – training 10.30am-12noon. More information is on the Junior section of the website
Prospective Members are encouraged to come along to the Senior/Student Ladies and Mens training sessions or Sunday (Junior) sessions to get acquainted with the Club and express an interest in joining. A call or mail to any member of the Club committee in advance would be welcome, so details can be taken prior to attendance.
All players or potential players will need to be registered with England Hockey before they can take part in training. Please ensure you have completed the Participation Agreement
* Please keep an eye on the club’s web site and social media, because information about training sessions is published from time to time. In particular, if training has to be cancelled for reasons of bad weather, it may be broadcast in this way.
All enquiries about any of the above should be addressed to: email@example.com
or Tel: 01473-625172 (8pm – 10pm usually best); or 07484 845603 (m).